Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Vibrant Christmas

Good Morning, today marks the start of another ABC Christmas Challenge. Before I tell you all about it, I want to thank you all for joining us for our Up to You challenge. I think it was a record, we had nearly 500 entries and we really enjoyed seeing all your beautiful Christmas cards and creations, so inspiring.

Our challenge this week is being hosted by Miria and she has chosen the theme
V is for Vibrant Colours
so dig out your brightest papers from your stash and lets see what you can do with them.

We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge who are generously offering some wonderful prizes for two of our lucky participants.

Crop Stop

Photobucket
Prize from Crop Stop: a $15 Gift Certificate!

If you’re passionate about paper-crafting whether it be scrapbooking your memories, making cards or altered art, CropStop is your one-stop solution. We offer an extensive selection of dies, embossing folders, inks, stamps and punches by all the popular manufacturers and the CropStop die and embossing folder storage solutions Pocketz Pages™ to keep everything organized. Our selection of embellishments and adhesives is continually expanding and we are excited to be the home of the colorful Ribbon Candy™.

In need of inspiration? Visit the CropStop Gallery, Blog or Message Board and participate in a competition or class. If you have questions concerning your machine, we have a team of experts waiting to help you.

CropStop ships internationally as well as domestic. Our personalized customer service is only one of our strengths. Call or come visit us at www.CropStop.com and see what’s new in the world of paper-crafting.

and


 
winner can choose 2 stamps.
 
 
For my card, I have chosen to work with some of the brightest, most vibrant reds and greens in my stash. These great papers are from MME and I have coloured this sweet elf from Kraftin' Kimmie to match.  For the layout I have followed a wonderful sketch from the Sketch Challenges blog and as the papers are so bold I have opted to keep it simple and just added a simple sentiment to finish it off.
 
I do hope that you will join us again this time around.
Happy Crafting and I hope you will visit again soon.
 
 
 

6 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Where's my sunglasses! lol. Love the colour combo. Lovely and bright...needed on such a dull dreary day!
hugs

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carissa :-) I love the image, soo cute and the papers and colours are fab :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Lovely papers you have used...great layout. I love the Kraftin' Kimmie image..... I think I have to buy him myself!!!
hugs Dorte

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card and what great papers and image so beautifully prepared x

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Carissa. Loooove the image, so cute. Paper/colours are great and the lay out too.
Love, Wilma

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Carissa I absolutely love this terrific card those papers are gorgeous and the image is awesome. Carissa I want to thank you for leaving me such a lovely comment on my blog it meant so much to me.
hugs
lorraine x